Are you struggling with chronic pain or illness?
Have you got a long term health condition and want to improve your quality of life?
Are you struggling to come to terms with your condition? Or to manage your symptoms?
Is your health affecting your relationships? Impacting your ability to work? Or is it stopping you from enjoying life?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, then you could benefit from this one-to-one support programme. It will provide you with the essential tools to improve your long term quality of life, and help you to thrive, even in difficult circumstances.
Here are some of the things I can help you with in this specialist support programme:
- Practical advice for problems like pain, headaches, sleep issues, or digestive disorders
- How to reduce stress-related symptoms
- Learn how to use mindfulness and natural therapies to enhance your levels of well-being
- Overcome stress, fear, anxiety and depression, and learn how to control your mind and emotions
- Learn how to process previous trauma or emotional distress, and reduce the effects it has on your neurological system
- Identify hidden habits which may be contributing to your levels of stress or anxiety, and then change them
- Increase your emotional resilience
Improve your quality of life:
- Make lifestyle changes which improve your condition or long-term health
- Decrease social isolation, and improve your connection with other people
- Improve your relationships with partner, family and friends
- Learn how to integrate pacing effectively into your life and increase your energy levels
- Find purpose and meaning in your life, and become more self-empowered
This programme is for if you are struggling with a chronic health condition...
Chronic illness includes a wide range of diagnosis and types of conditions. It includes physical ailments like diabetes, heart disease, chronic fatigue, or cancer. Plus emotional difficulties like stress, burnout, anxiety, or simply feeling at odds with life.
I can help you with your emotional health, making lifestyle changes, existential concerns, and improving your overall well-being. Because it is still possible to enjoy life when you have a chronic illness.
I can best help people who have an active interest in personal growth, and exploring deeper levels of awareness. So, if you want to know more about yourself, and the world around you, then you would be ideal candidate for a coaching programme with me.
I have specialised in helping people who have chronic health conditions for several decades now. Helping other people with these conditions is something which remains important to me.
On a professional level, I have completed many years of university-level learning abut the management of chronic health conditions, both from medical, and holistic, perspectives.
However, I also think that personal experience is an essential component for real understanding of what it is like to live with chronic illness, and to come through the process of restoring your health to its optimum level. Fortunately, I can help you with this too...